Official Gdwll2u Donation Thread

Kenny Powers

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by TurboRotary13b

View Post

Because I will not support something I don't am apposed to. I am between jobs right now and I would love to help his family though.

Either do or don't donate something in bobs name. Either way this isn't your soapbox to preach

Please be respectful. And remember, respecting the individual is respecting his beliefs. It doesn't mean you have to believe the same thing though...

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by TurboRotary13b

View Post

Because I will not support something I don't am apposed to. I am between jobs right now and I would love to help his family though.

Either do or don't donate something in bobs name. Either way this isn't your soapbox to preach

Please be respectful. And remember, respecting the individual is respecting his beliefs. It doesn't mean you have to believe the same thing though...

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powers

View Post

You can't even being to imagine why I'm asking this question and why it's important to me. I will drop it though.

• Members

View Post

You can't even being to imagine why I'm asking this question and why it's important to me. I will drop it though.

• Members

View Post

More to the point, what's the money being solicited for? To help Bob's family with expenses, or for a charitable donation that has been set up in his memory?

If I missed it, I apologize, but apparently I'm not the only one that's confused. I think clarifying what the money is going toward will only help the cause here.

• Members

View Post

More to the point, what's the money being solicited for? To help Bob's family with expenses, or for a charitable donation that has been set up in his memory?

If I missed it, I apologize, but apparently I'm not the only one that's confused. I think clarifying what the money is going toward will only help the cause here.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived