Body building dudes ... What's your goal?

isvoid

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Strength over looks. That being said I want to have some kind of definition to everything rather than being flabby and shapeless. I don't want to look "big" as such as I think it looks stupid especially when it stops people from being able to move properly cos they're so built.

• Members

BTW thanks again for your routine.

I'm starting to get things figured out and as of today's workout it seems to be doing well for me.

Seriously thanks again for passing me that write up.

Awesome man, you're welcome, glad to help.

• Members

Interesting.

Wish it had a bit more on how to balance cardio and lifting, this is something I'm having a hard time figuring out how to balance.

Basically I love cardio because I'm a skinny {censored} and therefore good at it but have cut back drastically for fear of fighting myself and undoing the work I'm putting into lifting.

Its frustrating that there is so much conflicting information out there regarding this {censored}.

Bodybuilding.com says you can do cardio 3 times a week for 30-45 minutes at 60-75% of your max heart rate and you won't lose any muscle.

• Members

Bodybuilding.com says you can do cardio 3 times a week for 30-45 minutes at 60-75% of your max heart rate and you won't lose any muscle.

I do 30-90 minutes every single day, keep a pretty low cal diet, and I lose absolutely no muscle. In fact I have been gaining muscle mass and staying extremely low fat :confused:

• Members

I do 30-90 minutes every single day, keep a pretty low cal diet, and I lose absolutely no muscle. In fact I have been gaining muscle mass and staying extremely low fat
:confused:

This is for the big guys I think. You're not there yet :p

• Members

Awesome man, you're welcome, glad to help.

Its funny cuz I'm such a {censored}ing noob I'm always youtubing {censored} before I head to the gym to make sure I'm doing proper form and what not haha.

Sadly some of the things I've had to replace machines for free weights since I don't have anyone to go with and spot me.

I just finished day 3 for the second time and I can honestly already see some changes in my physique, this is super {censored}ing exciting.

• Members

Its funny cuz I'm such a {censored}ing noob I'm always youtubing {censored} before I head to the gym to make sure I'm doing proper form and what not haha.

Sadly some of the things I've had to replace machines for free weights since I don't have anyone to go with and spot me.

I just finished day 3 for the second time and I can honestly already see some changes in my physique, this is super {censored}ing exciting.

That doesn't make you a noob, it makes you smart. There's this old guy at my gym, that I swear to God has the WORST form I've ever seen. He's like a PhD physicist, and just flails everything about.

He must be a master in momentum, because he uses every bit of it to lift those weights. :lol:

• Members

That doesn't make you a noob, it makes you smart. There's this old guy at my gym, that I swear to God has the WORST form I've ever seen. He's like a PhD physicist, and just flails everything about.

He must be a master in momentum, because he uses every bit of it to lift those weights.
:lol:

I found out tonight that bicep curls are a leg exercise.

I love people that have bad form. I love those guys who squat ~350 pounds. I also love that their squat is about 6'' deep.

And in all seriousness, I am pretty familiar with a lot of exercises, proper form, etc etc. I still look around on YT for new ideas, the internet is great, and most of the people on there, posting up their routines, are very informative and very good at what they do.

• Members

He must be a master in momentum, because he uses every bit of it to lift those weights.

I'm sure I'm still {censored}ing some things up but I'm trying. I don't understand why anyone would not try to do things right to actually get the results they want, seriously makes NO damn sense to me.

• 1 year later...

Archived