SS Posse!

Shask

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Agreed

View Post

Not many places need a dude with a reeeeally {censored}ed up back, so I sympathize with you guys having trouble finding work. :/ My wife's got a decent income, not amazing but we're making it, and I have been able to sell stuff at a pretty good return so I've kept in gear.

Your back still gimped up? My Anxiety has come back with a vengance lately. I think because its so hot. Construction doesn't bother me, but man I don't think I could work in a building with other people lol.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by HELSTRUME

View Post

Your back still gimped up? My Anxiety has come back with a vengance lately. I think because its so hot. Construction doesn't bother me, but man I don't think I could work in a building with other people lol.

Maybe just the lack of money causing stress?

• Members

My back isn't ever gonna get better, man. Sucks to hear about your anxiety, I deal with some of that too (in large part thanks to my back, but I can't blame it all on that, my grandpa had it and my dad has it). Honestly, of the two, while I can't DO a lot of stuff because of my back, the anxiety is more debilitating in a lot of ways if it gets really bad.

What's worse is people treat anxiety like it's something you should just get over. Can't happy-think yourself out of a problem that impairs your ability to think happy thoughts. I remember my college had an insurance policy they offered in case something happened during the year. Get in a bad car accident and end up in the hospital unable to attend classes, they'd refund 100% of your tuition, room, board; have a problem involving mental health, though, they'd refund 60%. Bull{censored}.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Agreed

View Post

My back isn't ever gonna get better, man. Sucks to hear about your anxiety, I deal with some of that too (in large part thanks to my back, but I can't blame it all on that, my grandpa had it and my dad has it). Honestly, of the two, while I can't DO a lot of stuff because of my back, the anxiety is more debilitating in a lot of ways if it gets really bad.

What's worse is people treat anxiety like it's something you should just get over. Can't happy-think yourself out of a problem that impairs your ability to think happy thoughts. I remember my college had an insurance policy they offered in case something happened during the year. Get in a bad car accident and end up in the hospital unable to attend classes, they'd refund 100% of your tuition, room, board; have a problem involving mental health, though, they'd refund 60%. Bull{censored}.

People tell me to think happy thoughts. I wish it worked like that. I can be doing something fun, and have an attack. I've seen doctors, shrinks and takin meds. Its still there. Its weird.

• Members

View Post

People tell me to think happy thoughts. I wish it worked like that. I can be doing something fun, and have an attack. I've seen doctors, shrinks and takin meds. Its still there. Its weird.

"front me a million dollars, and then I will think happy thoughts smile.gif"

• Members

I haven't seen them live in 10 years or so, but I would imagine they still put on a good show. They always did, realizing that it was "entertainment" and trying to make a show out of it, instead of just standing up there rapping.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Shask

View Post

I haven't seen them live in 10 years or so, but I would imagine they still put on a good show. They always did, realizing that it was "entertainment" and trying to make a show out of it, instead of just standing up there rapping.

They come here around Halloween, and its a fun show. Lots of freaks. They were also my favs in WCW thumb.gif

• Members

View Post

They come here around Halloween, and its a fun show. Lots of freaks. They were also my favs in WCW thumb.gif

Yeah, they usually play here every Halloween night. I just haven't been in years...

You know they have their own wrestling company, right? JCW I think it is...

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Shask

View Post

Yeah, they usually play here every Halloween night. I just haven't been in years...

You know they have their own wrestling company, right? JCW I think it is...

Haha, I didn't know that. I havn't seen wrestling since WCW went under.

• Members

Been to a dozen other boards. Gets great reviews from guitarists of all styles.

200W SS, you can disengage the speaker and use it to drive a cab. No tone stack, but it has a gain knob so the thing takes pedals extremely well.

Has independent headphone volume so you can also use it as a monitor or line out...

http://www.lunchboxamp.com/wp-conten...hbox2tnail.jpg

• Members

Hell no lol. Its just funny that somebody would say they are a tranny looking for a date, in an effects thread. I'm also moving in two weeks, and have already met some girls in the neighborhood. Cool thing is this house has an inground pool.

Archived