Twister amps...how long will the warranty be good for you think?

~Abstract~

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

More PM's LOL.

---------------

I think it's hillarious that Tim, and Hollywood, and Kurt have all jumped to your defense. I wonder if they'd all feel the same way if they knew about all the long conversations we had on the phone where you basicly talked about every one of them like {censored} behind their backs.

I should have known better than to deal with you then. If you treat your friends that way, how would you do me?

I'm not worried... God will sort it all out in the end.

-------

WOw.. it just gets better and better.

I gotta borrow this.

7f8d80c81fae.gif

Go away Jade..

• Members

jade told me this {censored}.. laying a freaking psuado guilt trip on me.. after the law suit short discussion.

-------------------------------------

Rik, as much as I wish you would let me rebuild the amp, and make it so you'd love it.... I also wish I could give you a refund, and just be done with the whole mess, and we could just get on with the rest of our lives.

In actuality, I think I'm capable of doing the former, and If you saw my bank statement, you'd quickly realize I'm in no position to do the latter. Because of the economy, this year has been so bad, I've taken a part time job at an auto parts store just to keep the utilities turned on.

You can certainly sue Twister Amps LLC if that's what you'd like to do, but all you'd acomplish would be putting Twister Amps out of buisness, which the way this {censored}'s been going lately, I almost don't even care.

I should just shoot myself, and be done with it.

--------------------

WTF.

• Members

Come on now. That's no solution. Permanent failure yes...solution no. Keep on keep'n on.

Well I can't continue to bust balls after that...not that it matters what I say here on HCAF...

Ya.. sucks doesnt .. the position and stuff he has put me in with these statements. And then comes back to say he wouldnt.. dont worry.

Dude.. I dont know.. thats how weird it got.. that was that. I cut my losses and ran away.

• Members

It's ok everyone...calm down. Jade is not going to commit suicide!!! :lol:

Don't worry man, Even If I had the balls to do it, I don't even own a gun anymore. I sold my last one about 7 months ago. How pitifull is that.

I'm not trying to lay some sob story on you man, I'm just telling you the truth. If you really want to sue me, you won't get anything, because I'm so ****ed up right now financially, you've got 3 banks, and the IRS in line ahead of you to take.... Nothing because that's exactly what I have I own a beat 2000 ford Ranger... i sold the Hot Rod last week to keep the IRS from taking my house, and I'm down to Two guitars. A Ernie Ball Sub 1, and a $400 harmony rocket. I suppose I could sell those, and give you some money, but I really need one guitar to test out amps with. I sold my last Les Paul to give Matt his refund, and now he thinks I'm a crook. I recently finished an amp for a guy in Singapore... and I didn't have enough money to ship it to him.

I can't talk to my wife about it man, I've been running this buisness on a credit card, for the past year. She know's we're broke, but she has no idea of just how deep in debt I've become.

2 years ago, I thought Twister Amps was my dream job... what a ****ing nightmare it's become.

nuts man.... I'm sorry, I'm just feeling sorry for myself, and It's too embarassing to talk to family about this kind of stuff.

Rik, whatever you decide to do... I'll understand. I don't even really care about another judgment against me, what really, honestly, seriously makes me feel like I do right now... Like I can't breathe... Like someone is standing on my chest.... is the idea that you, or anyone else thinks i'm a fraud, or would ever try to cheat them in this buisness. I know in my heart that I may not be a great buisness man, but I never ever tried to defraud you, or anyone else.

Thanks for reading, and don't worry, I'm not gonna off myself.

So Jade,will the warranty still be good after the company goes under?

• Members

Thank you. It just keep getting crazy like this. Easy to tell isn't it.

I asked for a refund and I was told "he would of, except I bashed his amp" now that's service. So Ok. I advised Refund or laywer.. he made the choice, he said "do what you gotta do" I hung up and will no long will talk to him. My Lawyer would do that (as a proxy since in another state).

I originally ask for another F3. I'm no noob to amps, but I was treated like one and it just keeps on going.

Jimmyohio, I know you're behind Jade. I understand. I once too defended Jade. Read back a few posts and you will see I did the same at one time. I now apologize to that person.

Jimmyohio, My question is how the hell do you get two prototypes and I didnt get {censored} until I raised hell? I know yopu cannot answer that. But I want that to be brought up. I did clips, I stood behind the guy and I got treated like a mangy ugly dog. While he states things all nice and smiling, while underneath I am getting kicked in the groin. This amp is not worth anything to me.

Can't really say that I'm defending Jade all I'm saying is that my experience with Jade and his amps has been a good one. I love the 2 amps that Jade has made for me. I'm not prepared to immediately write Jade off and discredit his entire body of work based on one bad experience from people on a guitar forum. Until I experience problems with my amps or Jade himself I have no reason to complain.

• Members

I guess I'm just lucky I guess! Time will tell if I become disenchanted with Jade and his amps.

He made good amps for a while.. Then something happened, I got tired of waiting and voiced that to Jade and his other guy who was working on the amp. The other guy was a prince, took care of me. Listened to what I said. REposnded accordingly. GREAT person to deal with. But, That's when stuff went down, in flames. My amp was made in haste or what ever...

My F3 was a good amp, it did VERY well. Even made clips. I was a fan. I'm glad your amps rock, really am. Rock on man!

• Members

What in the hell is going on here? LOL

Ok, here is the deal. I am going to back Rik up. I have purposely stayed out of this for a reason. Now I feel that its time to jump in.

A year and a half ago I had Jade do some work on my Mojave. I wanted to have the Jose Mod done to my amp so I could get a John Sykes type of thing. Jade told me that his friend had a Voodoo Amps Jose Mod Plexi. Ok, so I send it to Jade. He looks at the Mojave and tells me he's going to have to completely rebuild the amp from the ground up because of whatever. Ok.. 7 months go by... no amp. I get ahold of him, and he completed the amp. I got it back and it sounded like {censored}. Complete crap. The amp controls didn't work right and it just didn't sound right.. at all. He said that maybe I needed an OT change and a power supply change. I sent the amp back and he changed the OT and power supply. I got the amp back and it was damaged in shipping. It literally looked like someone through the amp in the box without properly packaging it. 2 tube sockets were messed up and the corners were bent on the chasis. BTW, I only shipped him the chasis to save on cost! When I plugged the amp in, I thought it sounded even worse. The bass was to thick and muddy, the highs were not there. I couldn't do anything with the EQ. I would turn the knobs and nothing would happen. My good friend came over and checked it out. He was like.... WTF is that? I waited 9 months for something that sounded like crap!

So, how did I correct this problem? I sent the amp to Dave Friedman of RackSytems and he completely redid the amp in to the Kitchen Sink Mod. I got it back and it THE BEST master volume Marshall style amp that I have ever played. I asked Dave what he thought was wrong with the Jose Mod. Well.. LOL... he said that there was no Jose Mod in my amp. He said he didn't know what it was... but that it was a complete mess and a pain in the ass to fix. Plain and simple. Jade didn't know a damn thing about what he was doing. That comes from DAVE FRIEDMAN... Eddie Van Halens amp tech.. and also many other famous people. Yes... he knows more then you ... by a long shot. So.. there was $438 of money down the drain on someone that doesn't know what he's doing.

BTW, Riks Xenia amp from Jade IS a kit amp. Don't lie your ass off Jade. Who do you think found the Weber kit? I was the one that helped Rik find the Schematic for the freakin amp. We even found the mod that you did to the amp. Within 10 minutes of Rik opening up the amp we figured it out!

There was also a part in Riks amp that was a Weber Transformer with the number: W5V3A Further research yielded that transformer was used in a hotmod.. as they called it. Hmmm! LOL

Rik knows electronics better then anyone I know. He can read schematics. He knows vintage parts better then anyone. You don't even know a 3rd of what he knows!

Face it dude... you dumped on the wrong people!

• Members

this thread is great, first time I hear of this amp builder and suddenly SUPER DRAMA with people coming out of nowhere to defend and bash the amp

Well, we don't like seeing people get screwed over... and several of us have had bad experiences with this amp company. I waisted $438 when I was out of work and surviving on unemployment. I sent the amp before I lost my job. He had the amp apart on his work bench. So the option of canceling was pointless. He waited 9 months to complete this amp, and he decided to make it cheaper because of the wait. So I would of been out of a higher dollar amount. So I am lucky I only lost $438.

Thank god I sent to Dave Friedman. That man was the savior for this amp! I didn't think it could be done!

Oh yeah... and Jade never sent back the original faceplate of the Peacemaker. He had another one built for me... but I never received the old one back!

• Members

this is how I see this situation:

I could indeed rebuild it to look as neat, and pretty as any of my other amps.

No dice he tells me, and then refuses to take my calls.

"Send me a refund, or I'm getting a lawyer." Was his message to me.

I tried explaining as I've done here as to why the amp was messy insided, and how I have every intention of making it neat, but at this point, he's having none of it.

Did you REALLY expect the customer to still want to work with you after all of the above?

he did the right thing, took it to another tech to get it rebuilt correctly and is trying to collect the money from you that will cost him to fix your mess.

Look I don't think you're a bad guy (don't know you) but you made a bad decision by taking a project that was too big for you to chew on and another bad decision by sending the guy a poorly put together amp hoping he would go away.

The solution? Very easy. Refund him, as he did not get what he paid for, cut your losses and stick to the models you know you can do well and quick. No more custom orders unless you understand beforehand what's involved.

And all this talk of "I'm gonna kill myself" etc.. dude, are you seriously that much of a {censored}? You made a bad business decision and a customer was hurt in the process. Make it right and move on with your life. Grow a {censored}in pair man.

• Members

More PM's LOL.

---------------

I think it's hillarious that Tim, and Hollywood, and Kurt have all jumped to your defense. I wonder if they'd all feel the same way if they knew about all the long conversations we had on the phone where you basicly talked about every one of them like {censored} behind their backs.

I should have known better than to deal with you then. If you treat your friends that way, how would you do me?

I'm not worried... God will sort it all out in the end.

-------

WOw.. it just gets better and better.

I gotta borrow this.

7f8d80c81fae.gif

Go away Jade..

Rik, I am very curious what things were said about these guys.

What did ANY of these guys EVER do other than try and be a friend,

or be extremely helpful to Jade ?????:confused:

Quick summary, they either spent money with him, or tried to spend money with him.

They always spoke with him,

and gave him input that would be considered invaluable.

they even let him become a member of a extremely private forum ,

as this last item pretty much proves their loyalty for him,

as a friend and business supporter.

So yeah, I can somehow clearly understand why Jade would always have been cutting their backsides....:idk:

RIGHT ???????So as for this negative stuff involving Motrock, Tim and Hollywood,

PM me and let me know what was said in regards to this.

FYI .....If Jade is making statements that are false,

about any of these guys standing with him somehow.....

I want to know it. :mad:

I AM THE G_D D_MN GATE CRASHER, ONCE I ROLL.................:mad:

I COME TO REST AFTER ALL ELSE IS MASHED!

And HELL ALWAYS FOLLOWS WITH ME..............................

• Members

:thu: Guitar billy 74, Brah, I like you.

You are objective, plain in the open and constructive to the point. There is a saying ole Hollywood tells people as far as business goes.

If you take the job,

and you take the money,

then you take the responsibility.

Hollywood always say's,

' being a business owner is not for pussies ! '

Glad to see an objective post on this matter.

Thanks for keeping it real ! :thu:

• Members

For the aforementioned post, a "jagbag" is a Midwestern term for a "jerkoff". And I'm a close friend of Motrock's. I heard this supposed "mod" Jade did to his Mojave. It was HANDS DOWN the worst sounding tube amp I have EVER heard. I would have used a Crate Blue Voodoo over that thing.

Archived