The all newest PWNED/FAIL/FUNNY pictures thread

Cokeman

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Axe_34

View Post

I have been watching this for the last 15 minutes -- literally.

i74P01UdDwr4Y.gif

I hope that guy was wearing a kill switch. I've never experienced anything quite that violent but I've hit some bad wake that I couldn't see before and thought for sure I was toast.

I remember going about 60 at dusk and the lake was virtually empty and the next thing I knew I was airborne and the engine alarm was screaming because the prop was out of the water and over rev'ing. When I hit the water it was like hitting concrete. My anus hasn't been the same sense.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Miter Gauge

View Post

I hope that guy was wearing a kill switch. I've never experienced anything quite that violent but I've hit some bad wake that I couldn't see before and thought for sure I was toast.

I remember going about 60 at dusk and the lake was virtually empty and the next thing I knew I was airborne and the engine alarm was screaming because the prop was out of the water and over rev'ing. When I hit the water it was like hitting concrete. My anus hasn't been the same sense.

icon_lol.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Axe_34

View Post

Wheeeee!! Look at how hot we are in our bikinis racing across the .......glub glub glub

if you watch the one faceplants into the other ones ass HARD.

bad crash but still makes me laugh. no one got maimed or killed so its still funny

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by NITROHOLIC

View Post

if you watch the one faceplants into the other ones ass HARD.

bad crash but still makes me laugh. no one got maimed or killed so its still funny

Holy {censored} -- I've watched it about a thousand times and I never noticed that. icon_lol.gif

I can't get over the captain going down like he got one to the back of the skull. Did he get whiplash and a concussion which knocked him out causing him to fall the way he did?

The chick in the yellow bikini was pretty tough -- she held on until a full wave almost took her head off.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by TurboRotary13b

View Post

Black man problems... Goes to jail for stealing a pony...

How the hell could you say that, it is so {censored}ing racist and bigoted. I am so offended and tired of all the hate, negativity, and just slave mentality of so many here towards people of a different race. I mean WTF man, WTF.

Ahhhhh, just kidding, yea it was probably a black guy.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneV2

View Post

Sweet Jesus. I just read this start to finish- perhaps one of the most entertaining things I have ever read on the internet.

There were a couple of stories posted a few years ago...one was dating advice or something and the other was a recounting of a greek encounter after seafood and using too much lube. It was sore face territory to read them.

Archived