The all newest PWNED/FAIL/FUNNY pictures thread

Cokeman

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by ::fred::

View Post

{censored}, there are some things which I can't get. Why the {censored} would you put something like that on you???

because, while it is little known fact, it turns out jesus, when presented with various quandries as he often is, generally goes the "human centipede" route.

this tatoo simply aims to raise awareness of this.

also, {censored}, i dont know, but would idn_smilie.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powers

View Post

eCkk5.gif

This is {censored}ing weird. My wife and I were just talking about this. The show was "The Class" and it was the funniest comedy any network had on at the time. And it got canceled after like four to six episodes. The gay couple kept watching this over and over because one of them had went to school with the reporter and she was a right beeeyotch. And it WAS funny as {censored}.

Also had the red head dude that's part of the gay couple on Modern Family in it as a cheating husband type. Sara Gilbert was his bitch wife.

LOVE that show. My gawd, why won't they at least release the DVD of it?!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powers

View Post

manliest thing to ever happen in soccer

izd5K4i9J3tVn.gif

yet notice the limp wrist and bending elbow???

based on the the uniforms.... thats either rugby or aussie rules.... not "soccer" or as the rest of the world calls it...Football...

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by nightflameauto

View Post

Look up, dude. It was on a sitcom called The Class. Couple posts up I babble about it.

i saw, but i couldnt tell whether you meant the show was a collection of actual funny but real footage or actually written. when you mentioned the red head dude, i figured, but you know i dont pay attention to this {censored} icon_lol.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Y0UNGBL00D

View Post

i saw, but i couldnt tell whether you meant the show was a collection of actual funny but real footage or actually written. when you mentioned the red head dude, i figured, but you know i dont pay attention to this {censored} icon_lol.gif

Yeah, it was scripted. And it was awesome. And the network that owned it has tried to erase all traces of its existence. cry.gif

Archived