New teacher tomorrow!!!

Misha

• Members

New teacher, first lesson tomorrow!

It's a guy I know! I'm lucky, he will come to my place! No need to take the bus/metro with my guitar! 25$ an hour!

It will be great! He likes blues/rock/funk music. He is a very good performer as well as a good teacher and a good singer.

Can't wait!

I'm gonna learn some bluesy riffs!

• Members

Originally posted by Misha

New teacher, first lesson tomorrow!

It's a guy I know! I'm lucky, he will come to my place! No need to take the bus/metro with my guitar! 25$ an hour!

It will be great! He likes blues/rock/funk music. He is a very good performer as well as a good teacher and a good singer.

Can't wait!

I'm gonna learn some bluesy riffs!

Misha, have fun and keep us uptdated on your progress:thu:

• Members

Originally posted by Hudman:

That's cool!

How are you liking your Cort guitar?

I love my Cort!!! :love:

I've read some nice reviews about the Parkwood series, I think the Earth Custom is still one step forward!

When I bought my Cort, I told the salesman that I've known for a while, now, that he could still pick up a Parkwood in the shop and play with it. (The one he liked was mine... I know he didn't fake it just to sell it to me because when he likes a guitar he tunes the 6th string half a step down and my Cort was always tuned like this in the store!) So we started looking at the other guitars and found a couple of Parkwoods, he chose the most expensive: we tested it, though it was good, it wasn't in the same league!!! ;)

The guy even called me to borrow it to do a recording! I took some lessons there (now the school is closed until september), my teacher (and a few other teachers), the salesman and I are of the same age and get along pretty well. This is my favorite dealer by far! I get a very good service over there!

Oh and about the new teacher: I told him that I liked his PRS a lot. He said I'm gonna bring you my Strat and my PRS tomorrow! :D:p:D

I could baby-sit both for a while... for free!!! ;) edit: don't get me wrong: i'm talking about the guitars! :p)

Archived