Ugly guitar thread

theGOOCH

• Members

271040.jpg

This one may take the cake. But then any guitar made by Daisy Rock could win an ugly guitar competition. I'd think the Babicz guitars should also be mentioned in this thread. I can't stand the strings being spread out across the lower bout like that.

• Members

271040.jpg

This one may take the cake. But then any guitar made by Daisy Rock could win an ugly guitar competition. I'd think the Babicz guitars should also be mentioned in this thread. I can't stand the strings being spread out across the lower bout like that.

Those are removable / reusable vinyl decals. My daughter has the sky blue version of it. It's a nice guitar for a young girl. Hell, I play it once in a while too.

• Members

Are the removable stickers scratch and sniff? That could sway my vote...

If the Blue Ridge logo was just a little smaller, and they killed the gaudy inlay, it would be very cool. They are decent looking otherwise. What is that anyways a hookah? Hmmm maybe I do like it;)

• Members

Are the removable stickers scratch and sniff? That could sway my vote...

If the Blue Ridge logo was just a little smaller, and they killed the gaudy inlay, it would be very cool. They are decent looking otherwise. What is that anyways a hookah? Hmmm maybe I do like it;)

The inlay pattern is far too busy and the tuning peg placement sucks. The A string rubs the E post.

Ugly and dumb.

• Members

Well I kinda like those Gretsch wild west guitars, and the Daisy Rock ones too. They look different than most guitars, but thats a good thing! Have to agree about the butt ugly blueridge headstock's. Bleagh.

You like the Gretch and Daisey Rock, but think the Blueridge is ugly.:lol:

They all have a very welcomed spot on this page, along with B.C. Rich(they have to many ugly models to show pictures of all;)

If I still took acid, that Daisey Rock would scare the hell out of me:mad:, or be my new best friend;)

• Members

huh, I kind of dig the Blue Ridges. I almost bought one

I always thought it would be cool to be in a death metal band and play a Hello Kitty Strat. I bet you'd get some strange looks

I like the Blueridge guitars, but hate the headstock on the BR Series.

• Members

Could be just me, but even without decals and such I find this an ugly guitar.

(Ani DiFranco's signature Alvarez)

An absolute aesthetic abomination, that thing. I remember it from the AG ads...

Somehow even more egregiously ugly because it is endorsed by a talented performer...

• Members

How about the Blueridge guitars? Gorgeous guitars with a butt ugly headstock. Makes you wonder what they hell they are thinking over at Blueridge.....

Blueridge%20995%20peg.jpg

And those headstocks are unbelievably small - even moreso in person, IMHO. Why doesn't anyone ever call me for design suggestions? :mad:

• Members

I always thought it would be cool to be in a death metal band and play a Hello Kitty Strat. I bet you'd get some strange looks

I was admiring one in a music store one day while accompanied by my 14-year-old daughter. When the realization hit her that I really did like it, she gave me that daggers-look that said "you buy that thing and I'm running away from home!"

They do come in either pink or black, you know...

Archived