FYI - Not Spam - D'Addario EJ16 Light Acoustic Guitar Strings 5-Pack

AZMLII

• Members

Today's Musician's Friend - Stupid Deal Of The Day! is D'Addario EJ16 Light Acoustic Guitar Strings 5-Pack with Free Strobe Tuner, for $17.99.

I thought people who use these strings might like to know about this.

I uses these strings, and I'm debating buying a 5 pack.

Patrick

• Members

I'm debating buying a 5 pack.

Patrick

Debating? @$17.95 a 5 pack? You must be joking!

Here in the UK they are the equivalent of $10-12 A SET ! OK poking about on the net might get them down to less than $10 a set by buying 5packs.

Damn I wish I could row faster, but I wouldn't make it across before the offer ended :cry:

• Members

Debating because:

1) It would take me a couple years to go through 5 sets of strings.

2) After shipping it would cost $23.94 ($17.99+$5.95 Shipping)

3) If I bought the strings at Guitar Center they would cost $26.24($24.99+1.25 Shipping)

It was the shipping that killed it for me also. If I needed something else from Musician's Friend it would have been a no brainer.

I wish I would have thought to print the add out like Doctor Morbius did, and had Guitar Center price match them.

However, for 3 or 4 extra bucks over the next two years it's worth supporting my local music shops.

Patrick

P.S., Nothing is ever simple with me. It really pisses my wife off. I just bought a Tuner/Metronome. I did research for a week, and went into Guitar Center with the printouts to have them price match the products I wanted. It sucks being anal retentive.

• Members

Greymuzzle,

Dude, I had to look up pedantry. Then I had to look up ostentation, so I could understand the definition of pedantry.

Maybe I should have been more pedantic. Then I would have had to look it up.

Wictionary rocks.

Patrick

Archived