If I put my Acoustic out in the Rain, Will it sound better ???

• Members

Also, the water would probably absorb or slow the vibrations of the top, causing it to make much less sound than an empty guitar would. "Heavier" wood doesn't necessarily make the tone "richer, deeper, fuller" depending on what you mean by heavy. Density has more of a tonal impact than weight (or mass, I guess, depending on how picky we're being).

Ellen

• Members

Unless you have something like a RainSong it'll most likely implode.

I would not recomend leaving a guitar out in the rain unless your playing really is all wet.:D

Remember it is a guitar not a canoe.:idea:

• Members

Remember it is a guitar not a canoe.
:idea:

When I built my first one I didn't want to be disappointed if it didn't work out so I told my wife I was making a canoe paddle. She said "hey, dummy, it won't work - it's got a hole in it"

When I built the second one she said "now that you've got two paddles I suppose you're going to start hollowing out a log.."

• Members

When I built my first one I didn't want to be disappointed if it didn't work out so I told my wife I was making a canoe paddle. She said "hey, dummy, it won't work - it's got a hole in it"

When I built the second one she said "now that you've got two paddles I suppose you're going to start hollowing out a log.."

Thanks I needed that.:thu:

:D :D :D

:wave:

Archived