Grover: classical guitar tuners & another question

T.B.

• Members

I saw some Grover classical guitar tuners for sale on Ebay. The seller is out of Hong Kong so, I'm not really keen on buying from him. :eek: I've had no such luck of finding them anywhere else. Can someone help me out here? Also. My some of my frets on my Yamaha are a bit tarnished, what grade of wool do I use to polish them up? Thanks.

Trina

• Members

I saw some Grover classical guitar tuners for sale on Ebay. The seller is out of Hong Kong so, I'm not really keen on buying from him.
:eek:
I've had no such luck of finding them anywhere else. Can someone help me out here? Also. My some of my frets on my Yamaha are a bit tarnished, what grade of wool do I use to polish them up? Thanks.

Trina

Since others have generously answered your initial question, the answer to the second is "0000" steel wool. The more zeroes the finer the steel wool.

• Members

My local dealer keeps a good stock of Grover gears. They all are hanging next to his strings. He has an eBay store and is in America. Fair guy, good prices on most everything I have seen. His ebay store is SaintFishy's Trading Post. His phone # is 901-383-6500, if we are allowed to give that out.

Archived