You guys are gonna kill me, but...

kwakatak

• Members

Beautiful! Love watching others share thier music. A big reason why I don't participate more in the forum is that I never ever suffer from GAS and have no interest in discussing bone saddles, tortoise picks, spruce tops, humidifers....you know what I mean. I just like to play my guitar and share the music. It's a joy to watch your music! Perhaps HC should start a acoustic showcase section where we can all share?

• Members

you sir are the one "killing" us....killing us softly with your song(s).......(I mean the original, not the fugee version)....

Ah, yes - Roberta Flack! :love:

Which reminds me, I have a killer tab of a fingerstyle arrangement of "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face" that I've been toying with on and off. One of these days I'll get it down so that I can play it all the way through. The reason I haven't is because it's in an altered tuning that no other song in my repertoire even remotely shares. Pity - it's a pretty fluid piece that just needs a little time invested into it.

• Members

Which reminds me, I have a killer tab of a fingerstyle arrangement of "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face"....

Although in your video it's more like "first time ever I saw "half" your face......got no smilies so haha......

Archived