Cheap/easy plans for a seven-space PVC guitar rack...

Marko

• Members

I bought a similar stand made by Warwick that holds 5 guitars. I like how the guitars stand straight up in your design. My guitars lean back in my stand and I have to leave a lot of space behind the stand so the headstocks don't hit the wall. (I also play bass and they lean WAY back.) My stand looks like similar spacing, and you have to be very careful not to bang the guitars together when putting one in or taking one out. If I made one like yours, I'd add a couple extra inches to each space for acoustics. Although the bottom folds on mine for storage, it's still not very compact. I tell my freinds not to waste their money on a stand like mine, but I'd give your design a shot.

Markus

• Members

I bought a similar stand made by Warwick that holds 5 guitars. I like how the guitars stand straight up in your design. My guitars lean back in my stand and I have to leave a lot of space behind the stand so the headstocks don't hit the wall. (I also play bass and they lean WAY back.) My stand looks like similar spacing, and you have to be very careful not to bang the guitars together when putting one in or taking one out. If I made one like yours, I'd add a couple extra inches to each space for acoustics. Although the bottom folds on mine for storage, it's still not very compact. I tell my freinds not to waste their money on a stand like mine, but I'd give your design a shot.

Markus

The 3-

Archived