Great Seagull Deal

AugTPD

• Members

I posted this in another thread for someone looking for a cheap electric/acoustic, but I thought I would go ahead and make a separate thread for those who didn't see it there. It's just too good of a deal to pass up for anyone looking for something like this.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Seagull-S6-Folk-Gloss-Top-Guitar?sku=512363

It has to be a glitch in the system or something to sell it that low. I just wish I had a few hundred bucks laying around!

• Members

Shame about the bridge pins or I'd click it.
:cry:

Was your mother frightened by bridge pins when she was pregnant with you? Are you concerned that bridge pins are plotting against you behind your back? Aren't there other, more wholesome obsessions out there? :blah:

• Members

This deal doesn't sound right...Seagull S6's with electronics run almost $500 street price, and that's with the gig bag (which is actually pretty freaking cool if you've seen it). The case, called a Tric case, will run about another $70, so this should be over $550 or more. Suspect it is an infamous MF mistake.

• Members

I posted this in another thread for someone looking for a cheap electric/acoustic, but I thought I would go ahead and make a separate thread for those who didn't see it there. It's just too good of a deal to pass up for anyone looking for something like this.

It has to be a glitch in the system or something to sell it that low. I just wish I had a few hundred bucks laying around!

That guitar apparantly comes in many colors...

http://www.music123.com/Search/Default.aspx?src=seagull+s6&source=ZWWRWXX2

• Members

If that had been available before I bought an Art & Lutherie, I'm certain I would have bought the Seagull. My only concern would be fretting closer to the body. I'm not sure how well I would manage with medium-sized hands at best.

Bill

• Members

Seagulls are OK guitars except for the hideous headstock shape.They are quite inconsistent and you should definitely play one B4 you purchase it.

I had 2 from this company,they were not that impressive, being uncomfortable to fret due to the thick necks...-If It were me I'd cough up a couple more hundred bucks and look at an entry Martin or Taylor instead...

Archived