aint a NGD

corduroyhorn

• Members

today was going to be a NGD but they guitar has been delayed due to "the guitar manufactor doing some checks" before they send it out... does this seem likely? im getting it from a local shop, its nothing fancy 500 quid guitar... would someone double check it before it was sent or is this a delaying tatic?

• Members

oooh...what are you getting?:poke:

A bang around to keep at work. It's a Samick LW-017.

8eac_3.JPG

If can believe the two reviews on HC, it has a solid top. Tuners have been changed. I paid $50 including shipping. I'll set it up if needed. Maybe make a bone saddle. If I hate the tone I'll sell it on craiglist. Before I got it I played a laminate Samick to see what it might be like (coffeeshop house guitar). It played and sounded good... up the neck. Open chords actually had something strange going on. I figure it was a nut problem.

Scott O

• Members

today was going to be a NGD but they guitar has been delayed due to "the guitar manufactor doing some checks" before they send it out... does this seem likely? im getting it from a local shop, its nothing fancy 500 quid guitar... would someone double check it before it was sent or is this a delaying tatic?

Hopefully they are setting it up, then double checking it a couple days later. I would expect that of a good shop regardless of the price of the guitar. The comment about the "manufactor" (sic) doing it is kind of weird.

Archived