OTish: New Recording Thing That Uses iPod

Stackabones

• Members

Very cool looking, but I can't imagine who they'll sell it to. Anybody w/ an iPod has a computer. And anybody w/ a computer could buy a $200 interface and not be limited to only 4 tracks.

Still, it is very cool looking and a guy could do a lotta damage w/ four tracks.

• Members

Very cool looking, but I can't imagine who they'll sell it to. Anybody w/ an iPod has a computer. And anybody w/ a computer could buy a $200 interface and not be limited to only 4 tracks.

Still, it is very cool looking and a guy could do a lotta damage w/ four tracks.

I read up and heard something about that ... marketing toward the "prosumer" (hi-end consumer?) and podcasters. But I think more musicians will pick it up than they realize. Interfaces are fine, but you have to sit in front of the computer. This gadget lets you roam free. Kinda like the Zoom or other portable recorders.

Actually, I'm wondering if I can download mp3s from my Zoom to my iPod? Hmmmm ... :confused:

• Members

Belkin TuneStudio Audio Mixer

belkin-tunestudio-mixer-ipod.jpg

I love my Zoom H4, but this is kinda cool. I know some folks around here are getting into recording ... especially for VOM.
;)

Anyone know anything about this gadget?

Very interesting. I've wanted better recording options on iPods for years. Looks like you could loop your belt through this thing and take it anywhere!

Archived