Media story and video about me and the Victoria Guitar Show

bjorn-fjord

• Members

Here is a local media story with a video link about me and another guitar builder, Robert Anderson, talking about our upcoming guitar show in Victoria.

The video is a little embarrassing because I was completely unprepared to be filmed. I was told we would do an interview and take a couple of photos. The photographer arrived at my shop, pulled out a video camera, and said, "Say something about guitars...Ready...Action!":facepalm:

http://www.bclocalnews.com/vancouver_island_south/goldstreamgazette/entertainment/Luthiers_love_The_art_of_guitar_building.html

• Members

You didn't do badly. The only thing I noted was during the latter part of the interview someone seemed to be talking in the background.

Can't say that I care for an Ebony body's looks on that one customer's guitar. The finished resonator looked nice.

Your guitars would be for the "Rich and Famous" though.

• Members

Thanks for all the kind words everybody. I wish you all had private jets so we could meet face to face at the guitar show. I will personally buy a nice cold pint for any of the HCAG members that do make it to the show.
:thu:

Man, that pint is almost enough incentive....;)

Nice job on the vid. I noticed in the article itself a funny comment...

"The other rub is that up-and-comers often can

Archived