Speechless to Laughter

T.B.

• Members

Great talent :lol: really enjoyed the video, but

BTW, that was, without a shadow of a doubt, the best (IMABO) version of "The Final Countdown" I've ever had the pleasure of hearing!

my absolute favorite version of "The Final Countdown" will always be the one from El

• Members

I'm so out of touch.

I just don't get it.

I couldn't listen to either one all the way through.

It was painful, despite TAH's benevolence, but I hung on with one hand and one ear trying to figure out the sex of the person. Still not sure.

• Members

No worse than the actual song, in my opinion. Hey, Queequeg, like your sig!

hey, at least we give credit where credit is due, huh? would have been funny if we had attributed this quote to two different people. I change the quote every so often. you know, until something else strikes my fancy.

• Members

I'm still laughing. :lol: A co-worker emailed me that video when I needed a good laugh. Like Q, I almost clicked it off but as it went on I starting laughing and couldn't stop. As far the young man a.k.a. Stewart, it's obvious he doesn't take himself toooo seriously. A little redemption... here he is covering of The Beatles tune, "Blackbird".

[YOUTUBE]H8n2-k2Dc60&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

P.S. Ellen, Sami is never gonna let you live down the fact a penny-whistle found it's way up your nose. Thank your lucky stars there isn't a tape lying around somewhere, or is there? :lol:

• Members

Well, he's....erm....certainly giving it his best shot. {giggle}

Unfortunately, I can think of only one way to help him hit the high notes. :eek:

And Ellen posted the vid of her playing the pennywhistle with her nose, remember? Too funny!

• Members

Well, he's....erm....certainly giving it his best shot
. {giggle}

Unfortunately, I can think of only one way to help him hit the high notes.
:eek:

Hey, I said a li' redemption, you guys are tuff! Poor li' Stewart's probably going through puberty or something. :D

Archived