In the spirit of VOM1T, part 2

kwakatak

• Members

It was a busy day but per my resolution I was able to do a one-take. Since it's been getting harder to woodshed and attend open mics, I'm sort of doing this to fill the void. Anyway, this isn't by best effort and technically it's a second take because the first one I completely brain-farted on the lyrics and had to start over. In fact, you'll notice many drawn-out interludes as I'm mentally struggling to remember the words to Bob Dylan's "All Along the Watchtower":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umunvLx_o9o

Apologies for the poor quality and warts.

• Members

Thanks. I use a digital camera and the size of memory card that I have only gives me about 5 minutes. The song was over anyway but sorry for the abrupt cutoff.

As for the caffeine thing, I'm trying to cut back. Tonight I was enjoying a beer and a hockey game on the TV instead. Total "me" time stuff with the kids in bed and the wife upstairs getting ready to turn in herself.

• Members

Thanks, Hud and Samilyn,

BTW, every day after 10:30PM is my personal time. The problem is that I stretch it out to 1AM or later only to be back on duty at 6:30AM. :freak:

EDIT: PS: I recorded #3 today but haven't gotten around to putting it up on Youtube yet. Hopefully I'll make it before the self-imposed deadline - not that anybody'd care I suppose. (:)

• Members
Thanks, Hud and Samilyn,

BTW, every day after 10:30PM is my personal time. The problem is that I stretch it out to 1AM or later only to be back on duty at 6:30AM.
:freak:

EDIT: PS: I recorded #3 today but haven't gotten around to putting it up on Youtube yet. Hopefully I'll make it before the self-imposed deadline - not that anybody'd care I suppose. (
:)

Looking forward to seeing the next one. :)

Archived