Double Bass And A Double Ought

min7b5

• Members

Righteous! You two work together so well that it sounds like your two brains are sync'ed! :thu:

If you guys ever work up "My Favorite Things" or "When You Wish Upon A Star", I'd really be interested in hearing y'all's arrangement(s).

And if you ever have occasion to gig in the North Texas area, I hope I'll be able to catch ya then. :)

• Members

I've just made up my mind that I'm going to come out Saturday night and listen to you at the Green Frog.:thu:

Now, I've gotta go home and get some sleep every night between now and saturday:eek: Don't you know us old folks like sets that start at 8:00 and end at 10:00?

Ian

• Members

I really dug Someday My Prince Will Come. Loved hearing you sing along with your lines ... very tastefully done. I've been adding that technique to my sets. I'd love to learn how to harmonize my voice with my guitar lines -- instead of doubling, sing a third or fifth above.

• Members

I really dug
Someday My Prince Will Come
. Loved hearing you sing along with your lines ... very tastefully done. I've been adding that technique to my sets. I'd love to learn how to harmonize my voice with my guitar lines -- instead of doubling, sing a third or fifth above.

Thanks. It

Archived