Parenting, with guitars

kwakatak

• Members

6 is my preferred all rounder, but I'll use 5's if going for hare/rabbits and 7's if going for partridge, grouse or pheasant. (One of my uncles (Ret) and two cousins are gamekeepers on Northumbrian estates, so don't go thinking I'm posh lol)

Sounds like you have a good time on the hunt. I live in the Western U.S., so I'm (mostly) hunting public lands, with some friends' farms and ranches thrown in.

• Members
Sounds like you have a good time on the hunt. I live in the Western U.S., so I'm (mostly) hunting public lands, with some friends' farms and ranches thrown in.

We just call it shooting or rough shooting in the UK, but I know what you mean and yes, I enjoy a walk out with the dogs and a gun as often as I can manage it. :thu: I haven't shot/hunted in the US, but have done a little over in British Columbia, Canada.

• Members

all your stories are so cute. my kid does not touch the acoustic guitar sitting in the corner of our living room...probably because it's dusty :))

but we have a ukulele we let him mess around with. it was dirt cheap and has nylon strings that always need to be tightened or it gets loose. which is why he probably stays away from the dusty acoustic. :))

• Members
9 shot works great!
:thu:
Just enough to sting quite a bit once they're slightly out of range, but I could loan you my interrogation ...erm.....spot lamp, superglue and duck tape that I use when interviewing prospective boyfriends.
;)

I just show 'em my staple gun and let them know that any britches worn below the waistline will be stapled back into place! :)

• Members
We just call it shooting or rough shooting in the UK, but I know what you mean and yes, I enjoy a walk out with the dogs and a gun as often as I can manage it.
:thu:
I haven't shot/hunted in the US, but have done a little over in British Columbia, Canada.

LOL. My wife calls what I do "Hiking with the dog, while carrying a gun. Occasionally brings home a bird."

• Members

LOL. My wife calls what I do "Hiking with the dog, while carrying a gun. Occasionally brings home a bird."

LOL My wife calls it "Oh no, he's at it again". lol

My two labs work well together (Hunting and retrieving) when I'm out rough shooting, but they're crap shots.

• Members
Does anybody else here have little ones that like to play inappropriately with and leave little presents inside your guitars?

It gets better Kwak. My son when 5+ started learning that you treat daddy's toys with respect (before that :facepalm:) Here he is at 8.

aong.jpg

Hang in there dude!

Archived