Waddy's tone of DWTS tonight.....

J.Paul

• Members

Nice.

....haven't heard it on good speakers yet though (so there could be some artifacts) but sounded nice through crappy TV speakers.

Had some air to it~like it was one of those sound hole pickups but he had a feedbackbuster in so it had to be a piezo...

thoughts?

• Members

I don't know what you're talking about.

Who is Waddy? What is DWTS?

Fair enough...

there is a popular show on (network) television called Dancing with the Stars.

Tonight one of the guests was a singer named Stevie Nicks who had a guy named Waddy Watchel playing acoustic guitar.

He played a Gibson (looked like a J45??) which can sometimes translate like ass on TV.

.....that segment probably won't broadcast on the west coast for another half hour ....

• Members

OK - my wife watches Dancing With The Stars. I didn't know Waddy by name (I Googled him), but I seen him play with tons of different people over the years. I am a big Fleetwood Mac and Stevie Nicks fan.

I wish I would have seen it.

• Members

Waddy Wachtel is a session player that has laid down some of the best guitar tracks in the history of rock n' roll. He played lead guitar on everything from America or The Carpenters to lots of groups and solo artists with a harder edge. One of the all-time best.

Archived