Clayton NuTone Protein Pick

Chordchunker

• Members

Wow. I can imagine wearing out my Bluechip. But then, it's got three points on it.

Change is good. I'll look for some of those. Thanks!

I got it through MF for somewhere around 5 bucks.

I had a 3 point BC that I bought from Eric Skye, but I just can not get used to anything larger than a teardrop pick so I gave it away. My bluechip really does not show all that much wear, it`s just time for a change.

I haven`t had a chance to workout with the NuTone on my Martin yet as I went into the hospital the day after it arrived and got home last night..

I`ve been trying it on the telecaster I also got 2 days before..lol. I kept asking my nurse if I could have someone bring me my Tele, but no go...;)

• Members

I just ordered one last week, along with some of the Clatyon Ultum picks.

I ordered the Heavy Nutone. Is the 1.0 the heavy? I hope not. I prefer a heavier pick.

I have been using Wegen bluegrass for about a year. I like them, but want to try something different.

• Members

My Wegen is a 1.8! Doesn't give at all.

I am looking forward to trying it out tomorrow.

I have about 15-20 wegen picks. The NuTone is about as stiff as the BG imo, but keep in mind I really haven`t had a chance to play with it much..Let me know how you like it plz...

• Members

I have about 15-20 wegen picks. The NuTone is about as stiff as the BG imo, but keep in mind I really haven`t had a chance to play with it much..Let me know how you like it plz...

The MAIN reason I like the Wegen picks is because of the holes. I can't hang on to anything else. I am afraid I will have the same problem with the NuTone.

I like the Dunlop Max Grip picks for their grip, but I don't care for the aound of Nylon picks

Archived