OT the Cream reunion concerts.

69lespaul

• Members

Some ticket prices.......................

SEC: 2ND TIER

del in london

$470.00 each

2. SEC: BLOCK V ROW: 07

$680.00 each

3. SEC: R ROW: 3

3rd Row Royal Circle

$1,040.00 each

4. SEC: CIRCLE V ROW: 7

READY TO SHIP!

$1,250.00 each

5. SEC: STALL L ROW: 6

IN HAND

$1,300.00 each

6. SEC: STALL L ROW: 7

$1,300.00 each

7. SEC: STALL M

*VIP* del in london- CALL FOR DETAILS

$1,560.00 each

8. SEC: BLOCK A ROW: 4

3RD ROW IN HAND!!!!

$2,500.00 each

Wow that and an airline ticket at about 1500 bucks one way and I'm there man. Wish I could go. :( :(

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by chiro972

I'd love to see Cream, but that's insane!

It is isn't it. Imagine what those guys are making off this. Good for them I say. That was one awesome band. Best 3 piece ever IMHO. A guy here won tickets in the 12th row center on a radio station. Air fare Hotel and 2,000 in spending money. The Bastard !!!!!!! :mad:

• Members

Originally posted by 69lespaul

It is isn't it. Imagine what those guys are making off this. Good for them I say. That was one awesome band. Best 3 piece ever IMHO.

I'll second that! They were just unbelievably good.

I can't wait for the DVD to come out.

• Members
Originally posted by rright

I hear Gibson has put out 64' 335 reissue signed by clapton. Production will be limited to 250. Asking price, $18,700.00. I don't think the wife would understand this one.
:D

tell her it's a car.

• Members

I was hoping that one of the nights would be a "pay per view".

You'd have thought so. Think of the finacial rewards there. All left un-tapped. The promo guy for this should be shot.

• Members

Gibson's doin a Clapton 335.....where did ya read that?

I can't wait to see what guitar Clapton will play.........my bet is on the Crashocaster.

Maybe they'll have some guests like Steve Winwood and do few Blind faith numbers.

• Members

Originally posted by Joe Bones

Rock and Roll that only the rich can afford.

Kind of misses the point.

Well if you look at what the promoters have done to reduce scalping of tickets, maybe some of those ebay auctions are scams.

The following is from Jack Bruce.com

Important Notice from Management about

the Sale of CREAM Reunion Tickets:

Cream, who have just announced four reunion concerts at The Royal Albert Hall in May, have encountered similar problems with internet touts recently experienced by U2. Cream

• Members

the Sale of CREAM Reunion Tickets:

For example; not one ticket has yet been printed for any of the Cream shows and will not be until the checks mentioned above have been made, yet today there are 66 separate Cream ticket offers on EBay.

• Members

My point was that I felt the promoters were doing their best to minimize scalping and that anyone buying a ticket online should be extra careful.

For sure rright I totally understood and thanks for that bit of info. I was just stating where I saw those ticket prices at.

I was driving home a little while ago with my wife and she was not aware of the Cream reunion. And I said "So we won't be flying off to London tomorrow I guess, you didn't like get some tickets to surprise me?" Cracked her up when I told her what they were going for.:D :D

• Members

I guess Monday night I could pull out the old Fresh Live Cream DVD and go back 37 years:D

i was thinning i need to go buy that. LOL. Man I wish they'd done the PPV think. I'd have paid 100 bucks to watch that on my 48" high def in surround sound. Damn that sucks.

• Members

If you don't have the DVD, try and pick it up. It has some great footage of them at a club doing Tales of Brave Ulysses, Sunshine of Your Love and Spoonful. Clapton with his afro plaiyng his "Fool" SG.

yeah I've seen clips of I and have been wanting to buy it. I'll look for it tomorrow. Thanks.

• Members

Im going have to be in the DVD release watching group.

even if I was there no way would I spend that type of money on seats .

And Im going burn the DVD using DVDdecryter mwahahahah .
Take that you rich old rocksters .

Archived