Help me find a shell pink strat

adampeter

• Members

I am really gassing for a shell pink USA strat with a maple fingerboard. Now i have seen mexican strats with rosewood boards but thats not what i want. I have look at fenders website and searched the net and havent found one, im sure i have seen one somewhere. Can anybody help me or at least tell me if there is such as thing.

Thanks

• Members

Originally posted by adampeter

I am really gassing for a shell pink USA strat with a maple fingerboard. Now i have seen mexican strats with rosewood boards but thats not what i want. I have look at fenders website and searched the net and havent found one, im sure i have seen one somewhere. Can anybody help me or at least tell me if there is such as thing.

Thanks

www.google.com

Hope that helps.

:rolleyes:

• Members

Does it have to be a Fender? An easy solution would be to go to Warmoth if you don't already know they make custom guitar parts and send them to you to build. They are licensed by Fender and if you do a HC search on them you will find great reviews and pics. If you want a Fender an easy way to go would be to buy a Fender Strat with a maple maple fretboard, and then have someone paint it shell pink for you.

• Members

Originally posted by adampeter

How easy is it to find someone to spray a guitar and do fender supply their paints to anybody?

Usually very easy. I went to a car show in GR and found a guy that does amazing work on guitars. Where are you located? I'm sure someone on the forum will be able to tell you of a painter in your area.

• Members

You want to find a "50's Strat" model made by Fender in the 90's. It's now discontinued. Made In Japan, basswood body, was offered in Shell Pink, maple fretboard. They ran around $499 when they were available. I had the "60's Strat" version which was the same thing but with rosewood board.

Archived