fregocaster

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by jakula

I am a Strat guy, but these two were Christmas gifts from my wonderful wife, the Gold in 92', and the blue just this last Christmas...

blueandgold.jpg
[/img]

the blue one is a little hard to photograph, so here is another shot...

blue.jpg

You have a very nice wife! :eek:

If I can just infuse some of that into my wife ;)

• Members
Originally posted by fregocaster

Do you have more pictures?

That was the color I wanted but your picture does not seems to give justice to the one I posted on the 1st post of the thread!

scuse my english.
:rolleyes:

haha.. i don't have more pictures, but i gig her reguarly and i think the grey/black finish is faded. It reveals more of the natural flame to it, so now its more grey.

• Members

I just played a really nice 2004 McCarty, but the asking price was a bit higher than I'm looking to pay for anything right now.

Did they have a standardized neck profile, or if I pick one off of eBay might I end up with a guitar that is totally different from what I just played? Seems every PRS I play is completely hit or miss on whether or not I agree with it.

• Members

Originally posted by jakula

I am a Strat guy, but these two were Christmas gifts from my wonderful wife, the Gold in 92', and the blue just this last Christmas...

Not one, but two PRSs!!! Man, either your wife is awesome or you've got a huge hose. I had to trade in two of my guitars for my CE24. My wife still sneers at it like I spent money. Jeez.

Damn, and I notice that they're leaning against a Bogner. Don't even ask what my wife did when I told her I wanted a Bogner...

• Members

Originally posted by Zimphire

I have never liked the blue stain, but that looks sharp!

BTW it's "I have too many pedals"

hahaha!

Thanks my english is baaad!

....I had this written for almost 5 months now, so I might not the only one with english difficulties here!!!

Archived