how many posts go be a "member"

JcKerr

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by JcKerr

hey, i'm a junior member and just wondering how many posts i need to be a member?

Just rember, you post counts only equals, well it only equals your post count, to many people get hung up on having more posts than everyone else, and begin to spam threads (not that I would do that ;)

BTW welcome to the boards!

• Members

Originally posted by funkywrench

Having recently achieved this milestone, i can safely say that it is indeed 250 posts!

Yeah - but since you told a new member, you WILL be demoted. Doesn't the Oath of Secrecy mean anything anymore? Is nothing sacred to you people?

• Members

Originally posted by ottobahn

You get nothing with your member status or senior member status.

That's not what I was told when I signed up. I was assured that upon my 1,000th post I would receive a key to the executive wash room and complimentary tickets to the buffet. Cheese dip, it's all about the cheese dip. Mmmmmm....

~Blackbelt

• Members
Originally posted by TheDarxide

dunno
:)

I'm on martial arts forum, and they use the belts for post counts, so you can be a black belt in real life, and a white belt if you don't post a lot
:D

Hey which martial arts forum? WAIT!!!!!! Don't tell me!!! I can't handle another forum in my life! Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

~Blackbelt

Archived