how many posts go be a "member"

JcKerr

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by jjpistols

nice axe - had a 330 at one point, later a 330 copy (which I just sold)

do you use the Ric O Sound and run stereo? - I've never tried that myself

I love Ric pups with high gain - most people don't seem to realize how great they sound in those situations

It's an awesome guitar , i never realised until people commented on how good it plays!

i haven't got the ric o sound yet but im just at the start of getting some mad equipment . i'll be sure to comment on what i get!

• Members
Originally posted by OldFenderGuy

Hmmmmmmm....

Didn't the rest of you get your $1,000 Gift Certificate to MF once you reached 1,000 posts and became a Senior Member?

;):cool::D

I got an Agile bumpersticker and coffee mug, and a T shirt that says "I spent countless hours on HC and all I got was this stupid T shirt."

023.gif

• Members

I think the reason they assign various positions..... jr.member, member,and sr member .Is to remind you just how much of a life you dont have.The higher the position the less of a life you have...........................relax sr.members, i'm just jokin.There's nothing wrong with talkin bout guitars, I love it myself, but when it becomes an obsession(like,just posting to up your #'s), you might want to rethink other things you might want to be doing with your time.........LIKE PLAYING THE DAMN GUITARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! actually most times (and even as i type this) I usually have guitar in hand.

Archived