Drumagog, Drum Rehab or Sound replacer?

• Members

No............I was talking about Sound replacer.Drumagog has no wave view.

The attached gif is the wave view in Drumagog. It only shows you one half of the waveform, but gets the job done for seeing where the hits are triggered.

• Members

The cool thing about Drumagog is that Rim is very in tune to user demand. Over the last year he has tightened up the trigger algo to the point where I find it is spot on, even for tougher triggering like ghost note stuff. Example:

www.stevenslatedrums.com/demo/snare11kick2.mp3

Drumagog is easy to use but knowing a few quick tweaks, such as advanced mode, auto, and the detail slider can really help things. Its a great plugin.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

hi, i use soundreplaer a lot. but i could never figure out what those other 3 thresholds do. ive tried using them, setting thresholds for lighter and harder hits. and then putting the lighter and harder samples in the different thresholds, but it still only triggers one of my samples, even where the other thresholds are finding hits.. is there an option im not swithcing on ? has anyone had a similar problem?

• Members

I've got ver 3 I think..........have'nt used it in over a year.

To use the wave view, click the "Visual" button in the plugin window. "Analog" will take you back to the normal view. Version 3 most definitely has the wave view.

Archived