335's kick ass

_pete_

• Members

I just finished pissin off the neighbors. I had the amp caranked up and the Sheraton was pushin air out of the f-holes.

There's nothing like cranking it up with a semi hollow and feeling the whole body vibrate with every note.

Yes I know this is a useless post but, DAMN that felt good!

• Members

Yeah, I always love annoying the neighbors. I'll turn my 90 watt up half way in my backyard and just play away after a long day of bull{censored} with people. I've done this on a number of occasions while being drunk with friends and I've had my neighbors call my house quite a few times to tell me to stop. Feels damn good, now just wait until I get my half stack :D. I'll be splitting eardrums in no time :p .

-Tim-

• Members

A Stratocaster with trem bridge is very responsive and 'alive' at high volumes too. I believe that the bridge and trem springs get hit with sympathic vibration from the sound. It is a very pleasing experience matched with a Marshall 6100LM and 1960A Cabinet.

• Members

Originally posted by GCDEF

Having owned both, I can assure you that it's not.

I've owned both also and I stand by my statement.

I used to have a natural finish Gibby 335 back in the late 70's or early 80's. It was pretty good but the Sheraton I have now sounds as good. Playability and weight are about the same also.

Archived