Hey guys! Help me out here..

K3Fallout

• Members

Alright I've been reading here in awhile and I keep seeing Agile. Right now I'm going to bite the bullet and probably buy an Agile. Right now I don't know what kind of Agile I want but they were based on an LP. I'm looking forwards to a blues,rock n roll,60s-80s type of guitar. The reason for the Agile is that I don't want to spend too much. This may be a bit hackneyed but I also want a Jimmy Page/Slash tone. Was it Slash or Page that used Burstbuckers? Anyhow,please help me out.Thanks.

• Members
Originally posted by K3Fallout

Alright I've been reading here in awhile and I keep seeing Agile. Right now I'm going to bite the bullet and probably buy an Agile. Right now I don't know what kind of Agile I want but they were based on an LP. I'm looking forwards to a blues,rock n roll,60s-80s type of guitar. The reason for the Agile is that I don't want to spend too much. This may be a bit hackneyed but I also want a Jimmy Page/Slash tone. Was it Slash or Page that used Burstbuckers? Anyhow,please help me out.Thanks.

As mentioned,you realize that BB's are only a few years old,right? So,who do you think it was?

• Members

Originally posted by K3Fallout

Hmm..well in that case I think it would be better to go for a Agile no? I don't have money growing out of my wallet. >_>

oh? you should get a new wallet, mine does ;)

as far as the weight issue, there's a chambered 2900 that weights 7 lbs. and my 2000 is the lightest LP i own.

• Members

Hmm..interesting..anyhow here is my new idea. I already currently own a Fender Fatstrat. My plan is to make that my blues playing one and the Agile or Tokai my Rock n Roll one. Therefore, I may have to find pups for the Fatstrat and the other guitar.Anyhow more importantly right now is finding me an Agile. I recall seeing one I liked back then but can't recall the model. It had a rootbeer finish I believe.

• Members

Alright maybe I will but I never Ebayed before nor do I really trust it. I rather prefer other ways to buy it. Yet considering that the Tokai is more expensive than the Agile I will most likely go for the Agile..but that Love Rock is hawt. EDIT:Alright I've decided on getting the AL 3000 Prestige since its pretty much the same price I paid for my Fat Strat.Now as I said before, I want to try and attempt to make my Fat Strat strictly for blues and the Agile for rock but according to reviews from here, the stock AL 3000 pups are extremely versatile so lets worry about my strat for now. :)

• Members

Bump. Anyhow..so you are saying the rootbeer finish is discontinued? If that's the case then damnit.. Well I saw the Tokai Love Rock with the same exact finish for 500. I originally back then wanted to get a Godin Freeway Classic. Which is a H/S/H config.

Archived