Hey guys! Help me out here..

K3Fallout

• Members

The Tokai stays. It is a one in a million gem. I've yet to touch one so comfy and light. I like it MUCH better than the MIJ one I sold and the wine red one i also sold. I just got really lucky on this one.

You'd pay around $450 from Rondo for a new one WITH case.

I'd sell mine WITH case for $435 Shipped. (hey, you can't get that color even in a 3500 anymore and it already has the 3500 pickups!)

:cool:

• Members

Originally posted by K3Fallout

hmm... Well I'm not any expert on those pickups so elaborate. Compare them to the pups in the Tokai also. EDIT: Also,how long have you had that agile?

Here is the 3500 pickups if you buy them seperate ($80 + shipping....damn!)

http://www.rondomusic.net/al3500pickup.html

They sound about the same as the stock Tokai pickups really.

I believe the normal 3000 pickups are the same as the 2800 set sold here:

http://www.rondomusic.net/al2800pickups.html

I've never heard them so couldn't tell you.

I've had it for since early May. Since you are new I might as well fill you in. I've went through about 34 guitars in the last 18 months. I buy and sell like crazy. Just buy them and try them out then sell them. The Agile has zero fretwear and has never left my music room. That should pretty much tell you the condition. The case has everything that came with it and a Rondo hat....shown here....

IMG_1575.jpg

• Members

Originally posted by K3Fallout

Well.. I wouldn't want the hat if you wore it already
:D
Anyhow I'm pretty interested.. Do you need to sell it ASAP? Because I need to gather up the money first and think about it.

I've never wore the hat, not even tried it on!

:p

No I don't need to sell it ASAP. I love the ebony fretboard on it so I've held off for a month already....but I got a Gibson LP Standard LE with ebony board coming tuesday so whenever is good for me. Just PM me if you decide.

• Members

Originally posted by onbongos

how do you get a hat from rondo? do you have to ask extra special or just buy 34 guitars from them?
:D

They just threw it in free so I don't know!

And i've only bought 3 from them and one went back (pukeburst blue al-2500...blegh).

Archived