Happy Birthday to me!!

chiro972

• Members
Originally posted by stanbog

let me get this straight: your wife just let you spend your own money?
:D

happy b-day! cool guitar

Well, it hasn't really been MY money since we got married(even though I earn most of it), but I shouldn't complain, she rarely reigns me in or says no.

• Members

Originally posted by go cat go

Nice!!! i'm gassing for the blue one myself, and I don't like blue guitars. Go figure.

Let us know how those pups sound. They were designed by Bill Lawrence.

Well if those pups are good enough for Clapton, I figure I'll like them, regardless of what some reviews state.

Really, I'm a poor judge of pickups, I was mostly going for the medium jumbo frets and the noiseless aspect. The guitar definitely looks like it has the mojo, now I need to step up my playing to try and match!

• Members
Originally posted by chiro972

My wife is the greatest! She just let me order this for my birthday:

EGFNK7-DLXPLCRT-f.jpg

Deluxe Player's strat with vintage noisless pups. Whatcha think?

Why the {censored} are you even asking her permission MAN be a MAN buy all the guitars you want then you got an excuse to get divorced :cool:

Oh and happy birthday

• Members

Happy Birthday chiro972!

It's my birthday today as well.

Unfortunately I'm neither married or have a girlfriend at the moment so I wasn't woken with any sex. :(

My family didn't really know what to get me so I ended up with a shopping bag full of sweets, strawberries and fudge.

I wasn't particularly hungry to start with, but after working through some of that, a gigantic greasy burger, lots of sugery Cherry Coke and then some more of the sweets my head is starting to hurt with the sugar.

I think I've made myself Diabetic today.

My sister got me 28 Days, maybe I could perfect it with some Zombie Horror Death. :D

Archived