Cort produces a neckthru X-series with EMGS for 2005!

The Craqster

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by A_Gitarman

x-th-5.jpg
looks like a Schaller copy to me.

Damn sexy shredder there. The carving reminds me of the new Yamaha line. It needs to some in a color other than black, though.

An actual Schaller Floyd II would have the "Made in Germany" stamp right by the arm socket.

256493.jpg

Kent

• Members

They can be gotten in Korea right now. I actually stole the pix off of one of the sites that sell it.

Cort's websites are never completely up to date as Cort Korea takes forever to send us the info, but the admin does his best to get it up there ASAP.

I'll make a few inquiries as soon as I get a chance as I might be interested in one for myself.....:o

• Members

Originally posted by stull

C'mon Craq, when and where?

Its freakin impossible to find cort guitars anywhere, I hope maybe they will get some extra demand and this will bring a change to that.....

Stully

lucky me a local shop near me that i go to fo rlessons is a licensed cort dealer. :D guess what i get to test drive...... :D

• Members

Just got my brand new Cort X-TH yesterday. The finish is even better than in those pics! The set up on it is amazing for a factory job, intonations is set, very low action and the guitar feels great to hold. Even better to play! There are a few problems though, the selector switch is loose, the bar on the floyd copy seems to rock in it's place a bit, think i will definately replace the floyd copy soon, and worst of all, on the back of the top horn... there is a small chip in the guitar!!!! About 5mm long, 2mm wide and maybe 2mm deep!!! I rang my luthier and he said he'd be able to fix it for me, won't be perfect, but no where near as noticable. I was going to get the shop to order me a new one without the chip, but they offered me $400 off, so i couldn't really go past it!

Archived