Phil, what's with the slow loads again???

• Members

Tis getting ridiculous again. More and more often the time it takes to load any page is getting longer. I've timed some of them out to over a minute before I gave up and hit the stop loading button. This is nearly as bad as it was when the move was made.

I know Dak... :( And I'm having to re-log in between almost every post too. :mad:

The software is currently a hodge-podge of stuff held together with baling wire, duct tape and chewing gum... but I know fixes and software upgrades are in the works, but it's being done slowly and carefully so that we don't lose post counts and posts.

I should know more after the NAMM show. In the meantime, please accept my apologies and know that we're working on it. :)

• Members

i get the hang just about everytime i post lately. one thing i've found tho is that even tho the reply page hasnt switched over the post i just wrote is posted on the particular thread. I just open the thread link up top in a new window and its there. so i close the one that is hanging. and its all good.

bit of a pain but better than waiting. for me anyway.

damn im lame:freak:

Archived