What is "C" stock?

CMcKenzie

• Members

I just bought two guitars from them that were "not factory sealed".

They actually arrived very well packed, in factory packages, with what seems to be all the papers and do-dads, but yet for some reason they have this category priced lower than their B-stock.

Go figure. :confused:

:thu:

• Members

Originally posted by GAS Man

I just bought two guitars from them that were "not factory sealed".

They actually arrived very well packed, in factory packages, with what seems to be all the papers and do-dads, but yet for some reason they have this category priced lower than their B-stock.

Go figure.
:confused:

:thu:

+1

That has also been my recent experience. I just received a "Not Factory Sealed" G&L Tribute that was intact and in a sealed factory box. With original paperwork and warranty card. It was priced significantly below the B-stock and with a free shipping code, I think it was a pretty good deal. 45-day return policy so, how can you go wrong?? :cool:

• Members

C stock is a guitar that was used to prop open the door for the shipping guys who smoke cigarettes in the alley out back. After it gets dropped and banged and stepped on a bit, and caught in the steel door a few times, they use it to bat duct-tape balls for a while. Then somebody spills a Coke on the neck, someone else uses it as a lever to move a stock shelf back into alignment, and the new guy barfs on it when he comes back from the monthly lunch-with-alcohol that the boss treats everyone to.

Think of it as a very inexpensive relic.

Archived