Received my diecast from 357 (MP4 Player Offer)

jimSG

• Members

Just giving everyone a heads up that today I received my diecast chopper from 357 custom. I took part in the second offer for an MP4 player, diecast chopper and (if I believe in Santa Claus) an Epiphone ZW Buzzsaw LP. The diecast chopper looks nice, but that is the least expensive part of the offer...

• Members

Originally posted by jimSG

Just giving everyone a heads up that today I received my diecast chopper from 357 custom. I took part in the second offer for an MP4 player, diecast chopper and (if I believe in Santa Claus) an Epiphone ZW Buzzsaw LP. The diecast chopper looks nice, but that is the least expensive part of the offer...

Hey can you go check on my order? Cheers Lucius

• Members

Nope, not a shill. Just thought I'd let others that particpated in this strange promotion know that someone out here has received part of their order. The significant points to this are: 1) I participated in the second promotion, 2) the item was shipped from Brentwood, TN -- NOT Florida, and 3) it was the least expensive part of the package that I ordered.

I am as skeptical as the next person about this but I can afford the 2 bills it cost me and if I just get the MP4 player I will call it even and a lesson learned (however I will go after the $30 bucks shipping that they charged for the free guitar). I am still hopeful that I will get the guitar and receiving the diecast was a positive sign.

BTW I realize that it is supposed to be saw blade not whatever it was that I called it earlier.

• Members
Originally posted by BigBone

I got in on the first round and haven't gotten anything except paper.
:(
It just seems odd that people in the last promo are getting merch already and many in the first aren't.

My thoughts exactly, which why I posted my original message about the diecast. I forgot to mention that there wasn't anything like formal packing list in the box, just the diecase (which looks more like plastic, but I didn't open its box to verify), a bunch of foam peanuts and a sheet reading "Partial Order Shipment" that looked like it came straight from a laser printer.

Just getting info out to those that ordered. For me it is a somewhat positive that I have received something.

• Members

From what I understand (and reports from other friends that got in on it) they had the buzzsaw diecast in stock for "immediate" shipment but the others not so much. The bullseye and camo chopper models to ship later.

As for the actual guitars, March is and has been the indicated ship month. Only time will tell who the sucka's really are...

Archived