....are all the reviews published?

mekke

• Members

Fellow mates, HC moderators...please help me understand.

I posted a review two weeks ago.

It was not positive at all, and I actually took the time to write it (I hate writing reviews) because I could not find any review on that item back then.

I checked and checked but that review never showed up. I wonder :

1st : if it has happened to any of you

2nd: if there is still a chance to see it appear

3rd: if HR can decide not to publish a review

I assume that the only reason not to publish something would be the negativity of the review in question. If not , what would be the reasn?

I am confused. And a bit disappointed in HC.

:confused::cry:

• Members

Originally posted by fanuvbrak

I've never had a problem and there are plenty of negative reviews out there.

What was it?

me neither until some 20 days ago. Always found HC to be so helpful when it comes to gear advice.

It was an M-audio FW410: it was so bad I had to return it.

I could not find a decent review over the net so i decided to write sth about it on this very site.

And yes - I was super negative, coz a piece of gear that retails for 300 USD should deliver what it promises.

I post here coz the recording forum is almost empty all the time, so this is the place where to get answers.

• Members

Originally posted by onbongos

post it here then

I can, but of course the point is to have it where you need it, not as part of a thread with such a general title.

I will post the moderator since I do not see him intervene on this very thread.

Thanks for your replies

• Members

I'm a pickup junkie and it appears that no reviews more recent than the end of December, 2005 are up in that site. Anyone know what gives? Has the guitarist universe stopped evaluating pickups? Everyone has his or her Holy Grail screwed to the pickguard, to the body wood, or floating?

• Members

Originally posted by mongrel876

I'm a pickup junkie and it appears that no reviews more recent than the end of December, 2005 are up in that site. Anyone know what gives? Has the guitarist universe stopped evaluating pickups? Everyone has his or her Holy Grail screwed to the pickguard, to the body wood, or floating?

Then I am not alone!

I dont understand why nobody seems to want to straighten this stuff up.

Archived