Anyone buy the 57 Re-Issue Epiphone??

voneville

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by batotman

Throw another shrimp on the barbee, mate!

:D

{censored}in hell you impatient son of a bitch - how many times you gonna hit that {censored}in submit button?

BTW - 60 or so posts back, someone was wondering about the $99 JRs - plywood body, not mahogany, not alder

• Members
Originally posted by jjpistols

{censored}in hell you impatient son of a bitch - how many times you gonna hit that {censored}in submit button?

BTW - 60 or so posts back, someone was wondering about the $99 JRs - plywood body, not mahogany, not alder

This thread is where I found out that it was {censored}in up.....:D:o

• Members
Originally posted by batotman

This thread is where I found out that it was {censored}in up.....
:D:o

that tricky sticky dicky submit button :mad:

yeah - this place is fallin' apart - nobody even bothers to clean up anymore

I was thinking you need to buy bigger shrimp though

• Members

Originally posted by jjpistols

JJ...and anyone else who's interested...the Epi JR sux! If you weren't aware of it...spend your money on a squier or an agile...I bought a JR thinking I'd mod the {censored} out of it, but once I realized I would've had to change the bridge, neck, pups, tuners, I pretty much just look at my plywood POS sitting in the corner...it is this one guitar that's jaded me against Epiphone...

Archived