Anyone want to loan me $300?

voneville

• Members

I'll pay you back $400 on October first when I get my re-enlistment installment. Come on, support the troops.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ibanez-talman-made-in-japan-p-90-tc-guitar-rare_W0QQitemZ250002540449QQihZ015QQcategoryZ33043QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I didn't know this could be had so cheap. Will have to keep my eyes open when I have guitar money.

• Members

Originally posted by voneville

I'll pay you back $400 on October first when I get my re-enlistment installment. Come on, support the troops.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ibanez-talman-made-in-japan-p-90-tc-guitar-rare_W0QQitemZ250002540449QQihZ015QQcategoryZ33043QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I didn't know this could be had so cheap. Will have to keep my eyes open when I have guitar money.

Wow, that's nice! Even though I must admit that I prefer the one with the 3 lipstick pups :D

Edit: This one:

7b_1.JPGeb_1.JPG

83_1.JPG

Seeing them often on eBay Germany.

• Members

Originally posted by ArKay

Wow, that's nice! Even though I must admit that I prefer the one with the 3 lipstick pups
:D

Edit: This one:

7b_1.JPG

Seeing them often on eBay Germany.

Yea, lipsticks are cool also. Considering I can probably buy 3 Ibanez's for what I was going to pay for my next guitar, they're pretty tempting. I should have bought a surfcaster when they were cheaper. Those are cool too.

• Members

Originally posted by voneville

Yea, lipsticks are cool also. Considering I can probably buy 3 Ibanez's for what I was going to pay for my next guitar, they're pretty tempting. I should have bought a surfcaster when they were cheaper. Those are cool too.

Yeah :D That, or the Jet King II!!!

• Members

Originally posted by warriorpoet

But I just blew my gear budget on two new guitars...

...and NO

Oh, +1.

Sorry, I think you picked the wrong forum for asking this kind of question! :D

Bad GAS people :(

Archived