jjpistols

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:

Originally posted by AmazingDM

fine believe what you want

if you can't just discuss a topic without being an assuming asshole then that's your problem

yes I"m a racist but I didn't say anything racist in this thread

vaya con caca, payasito :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

you have special toys

• Members

Originally posted by Sparky6string

What page does it start? I don't wanna leaf through that whole train wreck.

I'll sum it up and say that college is just a money hungry business that dupes people into going for 5 or 6 years and leaves them pretty much stranded afterwards. Waste of time yadayadayada

• Members

I'll sum it up and say that college is just a money hungry business that dupes people into going for 5 or 6 years and leaves them pretty much stranded afterwards. Waste of time yadayadayada

5 or 6 years? most degrees can be done in 3-4 years... I suppose with a genius IQ it just takes longer because you want to take in so much more info while there:wave:

• Members

Originally posted by Alchemist

5 or 6 years? most degrees can be done in 3-4 years... I suppose with a genius IQ it just takes longer because you want to take in so much more info while there:wave:

3 or 4 years? those are the ones that are REAL bull{censored} degrees. my friend went to college to become a PE teacher for christ's sakes.

science degrees take a bit longer, especially since the college usually likes to screw with you and not offer the classes they require you to graduate

• Members

3 or 4 years? those are the ones that are REAL bull{censored} degrees. my friend went to college to become a PE teacher for christ's sakes.

science degrees take a bit longer, especially since the college usually likes to screw with you and not offer the classes they require you to graduate

no sorry, thats how long degrees take if YOU DONT FAIL YOUR COURSES:idea: ... that includes science and engineering... yeah those are all bull{censored} degrees:wave:

Archived