Mike Kelly Gas again....

jmartin

• Members

I had tried one at Guitar Center a few weeks ago. Didn't plug it in though. Played really well and the fit and finish on it was really nice. I was actually really surprised when I picked it up because it was a lot heavier than I thought it would be. I think the price on it was around $350-$375. I'll have to run back this weekend and take a look at it again.

• Members
:( I can't see the baby-punching video.

Oh well, the audio samples seemed really nice, really QUTIE nice on the Acoustic end, and I'm in the market for agood acoustic. Plus, I heard a bit of shredding. If you can get good acoustic tones like that with action and easy play like that . . . sign me up.

Plus it goes electric! And does it pretty nicely, too.

• Members
Originally posted by jmartin

F GC they jack the price on everything.

Pssst...I went into the GC here in Jacksonville today and played this guitar for a few minutes. It was intriguing but I decided to leave it there for you - besides, what are friends for? :p

~Blackbelt

• Members

have it there,do they? Ill run in tommorow to check it out,but I would likely only buy it from Joel @ Arlin. The guy's been too much of a stand-up guy for me. Going to put in a call to him soon to see if he's talked to Tracey and those folks at MK about these yet.
:thu:

Archived