Fanatic Factory will save the music biz

Poker99

• Members

I think in their minds, they are the noble Morpheus or Neo, trying to fight the behind the scenes fight to awaken all of humanity from our ignorant slumber. However, instead of taking the blue pill, they probably accidentally ingested some wicked hallucinogens. "We'll, like, just shut it down, brooooo"...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Hi guys,

This is S. Marshall, the CEO of FanaticFactory. Thanks for checking out our site. I know the claims we're making sound a little nutty, but when you guys finally see what we're cooking up, I think you're going to be really impressed. FanaticFactory really does everything we claim on that site and a heck of a lot more.

@Poker99 we aren't going to try to stop piracy. To be fair, piracy only really hurts record companies and artists that want record deals. FanaticFactory makes the need to use record companies unnecessary. It also provides a really unique revenue stream for artists so they don't have to rely on money from record labels anymore. Artists can use recorded music as a marketing tool to gain exposure and expand their fanbase and can stop worrying about someone getting a free, pirated copy. In fact, the more people getting their hands on their music, the more money the artist can make. 99% of artists will make more money on FanaticFactory then they ever did with a record company, and once we get going, they will receive more exposure as well. The only exceptions will be people like Beyonce or Lady Gaga - but even these artists can benefit from FanaticFactory.

Oh, and FanaticFactory is free for artists and free for fans.

Anyway, I don't want to fill up a ton of space here. You can find out more on our blog. We're shooting for a September launch and we're currently getting a bunch of artists on board for that event - many of these artists are famous for having public disputes with their labels. I can't name anyone yet, but you've definitely heard of several of them.

Hope you guys check us out when we launch.

Archived