Boy, I could see this new Pigtronix pedal being REALLY useful!

Pigtronix Keymaster. I can't wait to actually hear it. ETA - sometime this fall?

IKwgxgINqo4

Short of not having phantom power on it, I can't see anything they've overlooked. :idk: It would seem to be a good solution for creative signal routing and level / impedance matching between guitars, microphones, pedals, line level signals, etc.

• Members

I'll have to check this out. Not that this has much to do with the Keymaster, but I love the Pigtronix Echolution. Best analog delay pedal I've ever heard by far, which is saying something since I've heard the Moog and own the Diamond Memory Lane.

You're welcome. :)

I was showing this to a friend of mine he other day, and he thought of one other thing they left off - the ability to swap the two loops in series mode; so that loop B feeds loop A instead of A feeding into B. Personally, I think that's probably going to be less crucial for most people than the ability to switch between parallel and series operation - which according to that video, it will be able to do.

I wonder it it will be able to attenuate signals going into / coming out of the loops. From the video, it sounds like you can dial up to 10dB of gain for each, but it didn't say anything about attenuation, which might also be useful in some situations...

Still, I'm excited about this product, and like I said, I can see it becoming a very useful - and very popular product; not only in studios, but for guitarists, live sound engineers, keyboard players, etc...

Archived