Look at what I found at the pawn shop (pic and clip inside)

prodrigu

• Members

I never tought I would take part on the New Guitar Day, but today I was a happy man after going to the pawn shop and finding this Ibanez Roadstar in almost new condition:) I think the price was right $149 + tax

DSC03909_1.jpg

It was looking really dirt, and almost did not produce any sound since all the switches and contacts had not been used in a long time apparently. I brought it home, oppened, cleanned all the contacts and now it looks beutiful and all the electronics work very well. I still need to do a setup by giving a bit more of relief to the neck, setting the intonation and raising the action a little bit. The neck is straight and there is no fret wear.

I did record a song by Satriani after I finish cleanning the electronics. Hope you enjoy it.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=280770&songID=4682047

PS: Don't bother the fret buzz. I actually adjusted the relief and action after I finished the song:p

• Members

Nice score!

I work with a guy who is one of Canada's top jazz guitarists (whatever that means - wasn't it the Hip that said, "Being the biggest in Canada is like being the world's tallest midget"? :D), and for the last fifteen years he's been using one of those to track everything he does... Even though he has a freaking Super 400.

So I guess they're okay :cool:

Archived