New Guitar Day... well newly built anyway.

TheLunatic_MH

• Members

So a couple of weeks back I had it in my head that I needed a semi-hollow bodied guitar, whent to the local GC and tryed out the DOT and Artcore othig doing. The sales fella suggests some full hollow body witch sounded great but not a sound i would use. Next up to bat is a Fender Thinline. Almost bought a regular tele awhile back so why not semi-hollow and a tele best of both worlds. Sounded great to bad i was just window shopping. Fast foward to today and i ow have a new to me thinlie that i assembled myself.

So here it is the quick photo history:

Parts pics-

DSCN0185.jpg

DSCN0184.jpg

DSCN0187.jpg

DSCN0183.jpg

• Members

Originally posted by Blackbelt1

Where did the parts come from? How much? How Heavy? How Long did it take to get them? Do I ask too many questions?

:wave:

~Blackbelt

Ebay and magority of hardware from GFS, too much, a thought it to be a little heavy for a semi-holow body, i answered too many questions.

:D

• Members

Originally posted by taylor210eman

nice. how long did it take you?

Took me close to a month waiting for parts. Actual time to build it was mabe 10hrs. a lot quicker than i thought, and would have been quicker if it were a traditional 4 bolt neck instead of the three bolt that it is. Putting the neck was the biggest pai i the kiester. :mad:

Got it setup now and sounds like a champ. :thu:

Action where i like it.:idea::thu:

and all is well...

Archived