Any of you guys heard of thomann.de?

Gammy

• Members

Originally posted by Ratae Coritanorum

You still haven't demonstrated any better value in Europe?

And that Musictoyz shop is a bit of a joke........do they have stock? Is it your shop or summat?
:D

Maybe I didn't make myself clear when i said that i agree with you about prices of smaller stuff.

I don't look at prices of guitars/amps because i don't order that kind of stuff.

I buy mostly smaller stuff ( pedals, cables etc..) and this is where thomann don't shine at all and that's the whole point.

and no, i don't have anything with musictoyz.

• Moderators

Originally posted by gigant0r

Maybe I didn't make myself clear when i said that i agree with you about prices of smaller stuff.

I don't look at prices of guitars/amps because i don't order that kind of stuff.

I buy mostly smaller stuff ( pedals, cables etc..) and this is where thomann don't shine at all and that's the whole point.

and no, i don't have anything with musictoyz.

You'll find that in general for anything like consumables most European musicians will use Thomann. For putting together stage kit and small recording studios they are peerless. Their Harley Benton range of guitars is great for beginners and schools, they give good accurate levels of stocking and are quick to rectify mistakes....they're not perfect but pretty damn good.

• Members

I bought tons of stuff from Thomann. Great folks and their service is unbeatable. The other big german store is Musikproduktiv who I had a few bad experiences with and I recommend Thomann way more than the other big store.

• Members

Harley Benton stuff has a really bad reputation in Finland. Cheap crap seems to be the verdict.

Over here you can often get as good or almost as good prices as with Thomann. The German net stores have really driven prices down here. I use Thomann a lot for getting European prices and then compare those to the prices in stores here in Finland. I've never ordered from Thomann yet, but soon might. If you need multiple expensive items they usually turn out to be cheaper in the end than hunting down that stuff in several domestic stores.

Music Store K

Archived