What strats had tinted maple necks

ruer

• Members

But did they ever make a G&L legacy
hardtail
?

Yes, it's a custom option. You just have to look around. I almost bought a used one last year. It is not exactly the same as Fender's hardtail bridge; in fact, it may be better. It's called the SaddleLock fixed bridge. Take a look on their website.

• Members

hardtail
?

Absolutely. A custom option and I've seen at least two that were standard pieces... not to say they weren't custom shop, but they weren't custom ordered.

I remember playing one with the super sexy tinted neck, a hard tail, and three of the funky split pickups that was black with a tortoise pickguard.

• Members

Come to think of it, the Fender American Deluxe V-neck has a slightly tinted neck. Not nearly as amber as the G&Ls, but definitely some vintage vibe. Also, the neck is far and away the most comfortable of any Fender neck I have ever tried.

• Members

hardtail
?

All USA G&Ls are made to order and as others have mentioned they do make the saddle-lock hardtail so you'll see them floating around from time to time. They're not custom shop per se but there is no standard configuration or color combo.

Archived