Guitarfetish: How long do they usually take to reply to emails?

deva_da_man

• Members

If you leave the subject blank or put "Hi" or "Info " in the question it gets automatically deleted-

If you ask a normal question we usually get back to you in a matter of hours, not days.

aight...

when are ya goin to get those sexy 51 guards in? :D

• Members

Squier 51 guards hopefully will land before month's end-

Now be aware- ALL of these damned guitars are a little different- So we split the difference- If you're super anal (How can you be about a $99 guitar) the stay with your stock guard- If you don't mind redrilling the holes (Which are hidden by the pickguard) then you'll be OK.

• Members

I emailed them today regarding them charging me twice. I went thru the info@ email address on their home page at 11 AM this morning. No answer. I emailed them via ebay this evening at around 6 PM and got a response within 2 hours. Go figure

• Members

I communicated through the "ebay ask the seller a question" regarding pickguard dimensions of a tele w/neck humbucker pickguard.Someone got back to me within a couple hours or sooner and kept up the conversation regardless of my inability to distinguish milimeters and centimeters.(Actually it was someone named Chris who was quite helpful).When I did bid on an auction and buy the guard etc. came quickly and they left feedback when I paid rather then holding out for my respose which I thought was pretty cool.The pickguard was fine and worked with the hole that already was in the guitar which was the important thing.

Archived