Hell yeah! NGD for me!!!

OGG

• Members

I was watching that one hard. In the pics it looks to be in good shape. But like I need another....Oh I see that you did need another!

I gotta ask you: How are you feeling about the at $50 shipping? People who jack up shippping should have their elbows broken.

If the shipping was 25-30 I woulda gone 350 on that, so it worked out for you in the end!

and technically it is not NGD....yet. We need a new acronym. Anyone?

• Members

I gotta ask you: How are you feeling about the at $50 shipping? People who jack up shippping should have their elbows broken.

If the shipping was 25-30 I woulda gone 350 on that, so it worked out for you in the end!

I wasn't thrilled about the shipping price, but what can you do??? They kinda got you by the gonads on that one. I just factor into the overall price of the guitar. When all was said and done, it cost me $356 shipped to my door... Not too bad if it turns out to be in as good shape as it appears.

If I were the seller I would have a hard time justifying in my own mind the high shipping price, but I also see that many sellers use it as a means to make a few extra bucks that they aren't kicking back part of to EBAY... Profit padding as it were.

I'm a little disspointed that it doesn't have the original tremelo bar. He said the one on there "screws in and works fine" ... the original "Snaps" in and has a much better feel than most "Threaded" bars.

Still, I'm going to be stoked when it gets here!

OGG

Archived